* It's finally 2014* . . . it's going to be a good one! I just feel it!!!!
OR
is it because 2013 was a bit rough at times? Doesn't matter. I made it thru!!!!!
Besides, I know that my destiny is in my own hands. It hit me that I needed to make one more lifetime goals - to show my Heavenly Father that I am committed to Him and that I love Him with all my heart.
I feel this is life changing just like reading the Book of Mormon every day has been.
I will say my personal evening prayers every single night without missing and on my knees. I plan to never miss doing this for the rest of my life.
I know that He is pleased.
How else can I thank Him for all He has done for me? I offer Him my heart. I know it makes Him happy.
Yes, it's 2014. A new year - a renewed life - a renewed heart.
"Be still and know that I am God"
No comments:
Post a Comment