My heart is full right now. I feel such peace. Why?
I don't know . . . maybe it's because Heavenly Father knows my longings and He is reaching down to lift me up.
I was sitting in Sacrament Meeting yesterday as the Sacrament prayer was being said when I just felt such a longing to reach Him . . . to ask for His forgiveness. I have been trying to go to sleep at night and once again, I have completely failed. In fact, Saturday night I was feeling so down that I couldn't go to bed till after 2:00am. I just couldn't. I had been instant messaging with LeeAnn, my sis in law who lost her hubby - Stevan this year and thinking about my sister Barb. Barb is searching for happiness but refuses to look where it really is. Even now the sadness comes back. I feel helpless. All I can do is turn my concerns and worries over to my Heavenly Father.
What happened was a small miracle. I was crying and praying but as the water was passed to me, it was as if I could see/feel the Savior had poured that water into the little cups and was urging me to drink it. I felt His love in that water as I put it to my lips and drank. The tears flowed. I felt such a sweetness in my heart. It was a sacred moment. I hope I never forget it.
His love is real.
No comments:
Post a Comment