Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Daniel

August 20th, 2013

Today my son, Elder Daniel Atwood, heads to Bulgaria for his mission!  It is so right that I got to hear his voice one last time before he launches on this great adventure.  It won't always be easy but it will be worth it. 


He sounded so  peaceful . . . and it touched my heart.  When asked what his favorite thing about the MTC was it was meeting so many amazing people.  I think the relationships he built there will be with him his whole life.  Many wonderful changes and life lessons were learned there.  I felt the sweetness of his spirit . . . that he knew God loved him. He will go with him to Bulgaria.  It was good for Pat to talk with him but so hard.  Pat misses him so much!!!!!!!!!! 

Each of us must walk the path that God offers us.  If we are willing, we will be led thru some amazing experiences.  It may be tough at times but He is always near.  I know it is true with Daniel.  I know it is so true with Pat. His love is there . . . Always!  We just have to keep stepping, even when it's dark and we are not sure of our steps.  He is.  He knows the way!

So Daniel Raymond Atwood has joined God's army today.   He has been declared worthy and ready to save souls on the behalf of our Lord and Savior.

Hurrah for Israel!!!!  forever!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment