Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Restart!

Sometimes it takes awhile. . . and that seems to be the case with me. I know what I should do. I just don't have the will to make myself do it . . . unless I get a small push at the beginning. Pat is my push. I thank him with all my heart. He has come into my life at just the right time. He has a big heart and has been such an example to me. If he can do it, I can. One of the things I've always loved most is a feeling of independence - that I can do whatever I need to - move, dance, walk, sing, play, laugh. I must not take "living" for granted and embrace all that life offers me. Pat is my reminder of all that is good. He's just what I need.

So I've resolved to start once again . . . Yesterday I got out the Dance CD and yes, I danced. It felt good. Today I'll do it again and add a walk to it. I hear the gentle breeze calling me.

Here's to a new day. . . fresh and full of promise.

1 comment:

  1. The great thing about fresh starts is that we can have one every single day if we want, right? Pat wants you to be sure to bring your dancing shoes to Kat & Tim's wedding, he plans to claim a few dances with his number 1.1 (his wife being number one).

    ReplyDelete